FCA Regulated Broker - Italian Business Development Manager
** To be applicable for this role, please ensure you have full fluent speaking skills in both Italian & English **
My Tier 1 FCA Regulated Broker based in London have over 20 years of experience in the trading industry. Being one of the leading CFD and spread betting providers they are keen to meet with an experienced Business Development Manager with Italian speaking skills. This Broker is heavily committed to providing competitive prices, advanced technology and a professional service for all types of traders.
- Through direct contacts, identify, build and maintain a varied network of business relationships/introducers.
- After the consolidation of the development activities to be carried out within the targeted market, the candidate will be expected to manage a team in our HQs or in his native market.
- To know all the features and benefits of all products and services offered to maximize business opportunities.
- Able to understand potential relationships’ needs before presenting relevant products/services.
- Perform cross-selling partnerships with different market players and ensure those opportunities are capitalised upon.
- Be proactive in self-development regarding sales techniques and industry knowledge.
- To achieve all KPIs on a consistent basis outlined by the Head of Business Development.
- Ability to identify business relationships’ needs and to come up with solutions based on a strong understanding of the industry.
- Able to plan and execute business trips as needed.
- Proven experience at a CFDs brokerage in Business Development.
- Fluent in Italian & English.
- University/College Degree in relevant field is a must; candidates with a Master or professional qualification are preferred.
- Good marketing/selling skills with the ability to close transactions and make them produce.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and organisational skills.Self-starter and able to make decisions under pressure.
- Literate in EU applicable regulation to the business to develop.