Head of Marketing - Luxury
Our client, an iconic luxury interiors brand based in South London, have a rare opportunity for a Head of Marketing to join their team. Taking responsibility for planning, coordinating and overseeing sales and marketing activities, the successful individual will lead a team of employees in targeting both existing and new markets.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing plans, efficiently and strategically managing budgets, business objectives and people resources
- Oversee all promotion and advertising across online and offline platforms
- Enhance digital advertising, SEO and social media
- Manage web function across the business
- Develop specialised database
- Manage product packaging, positioning and pricing strategy
- Attain a satisfactory profit/loss ratio and improve market share
- Monitor, evaluate and report on competitor and market intelligence
- Establish and nurture relationships with social and industry influencers
- Prepare sales reports and analyse performance
- Direct product research and development
- Represent company at meetings, shows and networking events both within the UK and in Europe
- At least 5 years of relevant experience .
- Knowledge of the Luxury / premium goods world a huge bonus.
- Management experience.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Exceptional communication skills with good people leadership skills.
- Results driven and strategic approach.
- Dedicated to providing an excellent customer and client experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, or Business Administration
- At least 5 years relevant experience showing progression into management role