Software Development Manager
A Software Development Manager is required to lead a recently relocated development team in London. My client build a mixture of security and management software and have recently moved their .NET development team to London in order to facilitate ambitious growth plans.
This move has halved the size of the team and so initial responsivities will focus on rebuilding the team from 6 to 15 developers. Reporting to the CTO, you will also be helping to form plans and roadmaps for projects once the team is back at full strength.
- Experience in a .NET environment
- Experience of leading teams of at least 10
- Experience of recruiting and building teams
- Comfortable forming business plans
- Happy to get involved in hands on code
A package of up to £90,000 is available for this role.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply for more information.