Affiliate Account Manager - ES3472
Are you working in digital marketing or affiliates in an Account Manager/Client services role? Are you interested in working for a company who genuinely care for your progression? Keep reading...!
My client is looking to expand their team with an Affiliate Account Manger to join their client services team. They are the fasted growing Affiliate Network in the UK at the moment, and they are home to the biggest Affiliate marketing client too. The Affiliate Account Manager will work together with the Account Director on a key strategic client to ensure a best in market level of service. You will be expected to successfully manage a number of clients as well as having an overseeing role that will be responsible for monitoring delivery across the team. You will be expected to have considerable experience and an excellent understanding of the affiliate channel.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Affiliate Account Manager will have the following responsibilities:
• You will be directly responsible for delivery and performance of key account(s)
• Development and implementation of strategy for key account(s)
• You will have the opportunity to maintain daily contact with client, offering direction for program growth, strategic insight and regular feedback
• Co-ordinate and deliver on project based activity, e.g. publisher recruitment
• You will ensure consistent monitoring and internal reporting across account
• Work closely with the Account Director to deliver, implement and analyse client development
Experience and Skills:
The Affiliate Account Manager should have the following experience:
• Experience of Key Account Management within affiliate or performance marketing
• In-depth knowledge of tracking, reporting and a strong technical awareness
• Experience in coordinating team projects
• The Affiliate Account Manager will also be competent in all aspects of affiliate marketing and the performance channel
• Strong and confident communicator, showing clear thought process and strong negotiating skills
• Prepared to present frequently to senior client contacts, publishers and internally
• Proven track record of successfully managing large affiliate programmes
• Ability to digest detailed information and pass on relevant points to other team members
• Establish and maintain communication lines on behalf of the team throughout the company and client businesses
• Demonstrate desire to control and own projects and self-motivate to deliver the best possible solution for existing or potential clients and internal teams
• Astute commercial focus of all clients under the employee’s remit.
If you are interested in knowing more about the Affiliate Account Manager role, please apply now!