Telesales Manager, Leasing/ Asset Finance, Financial Services
My client, one of the leading Asset Finance providers, is looking for a telesales manager to join their growing workforce.
The Telesales Manager is responsible for providing solid support to the Managing Director and the Sales Director and is responsible for overseeing the day to day running of the Telesales team of 3, ensuring new sales leads are developed and new business targets are met. You will work with the team to ensure relationships are developed to new and existing prospects and customers as well as building strong partnerships with the Regional and Area Sales Manager.
Duties of the Telesales Manager, Leasing/ Asset Finance, Financial Services:
- Managing a team of 3 telesales staff; identifing training needs and conducting 1-1's/ appraisals etc
- Working with the team to ensure they achieve the set sales targets
- Cold calling to generate new business leads for the field sales team.
- Working in a fast-paced, targeted environment
- Working to FCA regulations at all times
As well as a competive basic salary, the telesales manager will be rewarded with an excellent benefits package including a generous bonus and pension scheme, health care and much more.
For more information on the Telesales Manager, Leasing/ Asset Finance, Financial Services role please send your CV now!
Previous experience of working in the Financial Services industry is essential