The Company -
A Leading provider of advanced Forex trading technologies to both retail and institutional client globally. with several subsidiaries based in Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, China, India, and Thailand. With the company recently opening a London office and attracting significant strategic capital FCA authorised and regulated FX broker.
As part of our ongoing growth the buinsess are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and driven B2B sales person to proactively source new clients and maintain/reactive an existing book of clients from a newly acquired entity.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Research new market opportunities
- Actively seek new accounts and be an active volume producer
- Contact prospective clients and manage existing relationships
- Reactivate and maximise revenue from existing client book
- Maintain accurate records in the CRM of all clients and prospects contacted
- Liase and work closely with the sales team, operations and compliance regarding client setups
- Conduct business according to company and the FCA principles
Essential Skills & Experience
- Strong sales and negotiation skills with a minimum of 3 years of margin FX sales
- Good understanding and knowledge of CFDs, margin FX and proprietary technology
- Background of institutional sales or a similar nature
- Willingness to work in an extremely fast paced environment
- Ability to create your own sales leads
- Problem solver
- Proactive self-starter
- High degree of professionalism, time management and organisation skills
- Excellent business sense ability to take initiative and enterprise
- Familiarity with and a disciplined approach to CRM systems
- Extremely strong team player
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 depending on experience with excellent commission structure.