School Relationship and Events Manager
An Outstanding Girls School situated in the wonderful area of Hammersmith is seeking an Alumnae Relations Manager.
The school is one of the UK's leading Independent Girls schools, it prides itself on offering brilliant education, paving the way for excellent life opportunities and also has great benefits for both the pupils and staff.
The position is a full time post working Monday to Friday throughout the year, but there will be the need to work additional hours during the evening and occasionally at weekends.
If you have previous experience in this field then please apply online now. If you do not have the required experience, then please spread the word. Randstad Education has a great referral scheme!
- To manage all aspects of activity relating to the alumnae with a particular emphasis on growing a network of volunteers
- To report and work closely to the Foundation Director helping to organise school networking events, bursary syndicates and coordinating other events
- Formulate and distribute a series of reports, communications and publications which includes a monthly e-bulletin
- Act as a point of contact and attend all relevant meetings
- To develop and further the alumnae programme, ensuring it is in line with the school's aims and mission
- Education to degree level or equivalent
- Minimum of two years experience in a managerial role within an alumnae setting
- Event management experience
- Experience in managing others including volunteers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent ICT skills (updating websites, emails, social media)
- Working in a known and credited school
- Free lunches
- Free use of the Leisure Centre
- Working in Zone 2 and being close to many transport links, with a season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave
Please apply online now!
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.