Maths Teacher - East London
REESON Education is looking for a Maths Teacher to teach at an excellent school in East London. This is a full time post as a Maths Teacher to start in September 2017 . They boast a supportive and approachable Head of department and a well-resourced department. This role is also suitable for NQTs, they hold an excellent induction program. To be considered for this opportunity as a Maths Teacher in East London, please forward an updated CV as soon as possible.
This Outstanding school delivers a high quality education for students aged between 3 and 18. The school offers a wide range of enrichment activities to support and engage the local community;
- GCSE A*- C : 75% (Inc English and Maths)
- 'Outstanding' Ofsted
- Excellent Induction program for NQTs
- School scored above the national average (Only awarded to 25% of the Schools in England)
- Well resourced and supportive Maths Department
- Facilities are brand new and state of the art
Required Skills and expertise
- Have experience as a Maths Teacher
- Have UK QTS
- Also suitable for NQTs
- Have a proven track record of improvement
- Be able to creatively contribute to the development of the students and the curriculum
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
MPS / UPS
To be considered for this opportunity, or find out more, please forward a CV as soon as possible.