Head Of Sales
This position would suit an experienced Sales Manager who knows the lighting industry. One who is commercially aware and a strong business developer. This positon comes with lots of potential to move in to a Sales Director position in the future.
As Head of Sales you will be responsible for selling the company's LED Lighting range to wholesalers and retailers. You will inherit existing accounts to oversee., but will ultimately be targeted on the ongoing growth of the business and revenue brought in from new accounts.
You will be tasked with building and managing a sales force, this will involve setting targets, monitoring KPIs, recruiting, monitoring and mentoring to ensure results are being achieved.
This position will be covering the whole of the UK, however you will be required to have a presence in the office in North West London when not out and about. Therefore, it is essential that you are able to get to North West London at least 2 or 3 days per week.
The successful candidate for the Head of Sales role will:
- Have business-to-business sales experience selling in the Lighting industry
- Be commercially aware - Will know what needs changing in the sales plan and can bring new ideas to the table
- Someone who can build rapport with clients, present and build long lasting business relationships
- Be a driven, passionate sales person who is motivated by new business
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Be willing to cover a large geographical area; this is a UK wide position, travel and overnight stays may be required
The basic salary for the Head of Sales role is up to £55,000 depending on experience, with OTE in your first year of £80k.
Interested? Send your CV today!
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager's, Sales Manager's, Sales Executive's and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.