Senior Sales Manager, Residential Development
Our client is looking to recruit an established and recognised senior new homes sales professional to become a Senior Sales Manager to oversee a number of large schemes within London that hold significant importance for this reputed developer.
This position requires someone who has the capability, personality and experience to assume total responsibility for the on-going success of these residential schemes. The role will offer the opportunity to work with some of London's most prominent and venerated developments for an internationally renowned company.
The ideal candidate will not only play an essential role in developing their sales teams, revenue and strategic growth, but will provide vision, direction and leadership. The specific duties are likely to include:
- Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets.
- Delivering sales consistently and consecutively
- Acting as an ambassador and role model for the company
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth
- Recruiting and managing large teams of staff
- International travel for launches and exhibitions
- Provide direction to your department.
Skills and Interests
This role requires the following additional competencies:
- Proficient business sense
- The ability to inspire, motivate and lead a team
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Appropriate IT, budget and report writing skills
Proven new build senior management experience is imperative, together with verification of previous achieved results.
This position offers an attractive salary & package, however, I ask kindly that you contact Censa Caird for further information.
All applicants are dealt with in the strictest of confidence.