Hospitality Field Sales Consultant
This is a hugely influential NEW position within a business where quality of product and quality of service is paramount to the company and the continued growth of the company and the passion of all of its employees.
Acting as the prime contact for some of the Catering Industry’s leading companies you will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to handle the pressure liaising with potential clients/top chefs as well as the production teams.
You should be looking to contribute to your own salary by generating new and additional sales firmly securing yourself as an indispensable member of the Sales Team.
Food service experience preferred or previous employment within the hospitality/catering industry would be an excellent advantage.
Main Duties & requirements
• To promote, develop and maximise sales with in key areas.
• To show a high level of confidence, enthusiasm & motivation, with an energetic drive.
• Excellent organisational & communication skills, fluent in English both verbal & written.
• To work independently & proactively with the ability to liaise & interface with all
• To manage your own weekly diary, ability to multitask and work under pressure.
• To add initiative and forward thinking to play an active role within the team.
• To contribute and identify ways of improving efficiency & accuracy.
• To undertake any other reasonable duties requested by the company as required.
• To filter and communicate essential information.
• Flexibility during high seasons or busier periods.
• IT Knowledge experience: Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsof
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business