Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager residing in London or the surrounding South East Counties for a leading Healthcare Solutions provider with a £50k - £60k basic salary plus an uncapped OTE, car or car allowance, excellent benefits, and long-term career opportunities.
Our client is a leading Healthcare Solutions provider; they are going through massive growth within their organisation and due to their continued success, now require another Business Development Manager to work with a Main Board Director.
The purpose and remit of the Business Development Manager - Healthcare Solutions
• Work closely with Board Director.
• Generate new business sales selling Healthcare Solutions within the NHS, Clinical Pharmacists and GP practices.
• Hold sales conversations with existing customers about the other services our client offers.
• Demonstrate to current customers and potential new customers the benefits and saving that can be made by implementing our client’s Medical Services solutions.
• Further develop the existing UK routes to market.
• Build up a pipeline of opportunities to ensure your sales targets will be met.
The Business Development Manager - Healthcare Solutions experience and qualifications: -
• Currently a successful Business Development Manager / Sales Executive ideally selling Healthcare Solutions into the NHS, Clinical Pharmacists and GP practices.
• Proven track record of developing profitable business sales within both existing and new customers.
• Must have UK new business sales experience within the NHS and have a "solutions or services" sales background.
• Senior contacts within the NHS, Clinical Pharmacists and GP practices.
• Ability to "Solution Sell" each service line into specific vertical markets.
• Good communicator and collaborator.
• Although our client’s office is based in London, this is a UK wide role so you must be willing to travel if required.
• Resides in London or the surrounding South East Counties (Middlesex Berkshire Oxfordshire Buckinghamshire Hertfordshire Bedfordshire Essex Kent Surrey Sussex Hampshire).
In return, the Business Development Manager - Healthcare Solutions will receive an excellent package including a £50k - £60k basic salary plus an uncapped OTE, car or car allowance, excellent benefits, and long-term career opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.austin-turner-ross.com to view similar positions.
Job Ref No:- FH893621C.