Thomas Franks are a young, independent and vibrant Contract Catering Company, with a reputation for excellence. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional standards, a total fresh food policy and service delivered with individuality, passion and style.
Hours of work - 40 hrs per week, 5/7 rota basis
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a creative and effective Assistant Functions Supervisor at this prestigious private members club in Knightsbridge. The duties will include the following:-
- Dealing with clients on daily basis
- Setting up the function room
- Running of the function department and the smooth operation together with Senior Function Supervisor and on its own.
- To aid in the efficient running of all function operations within the club.
- Work closely with the function coordinator to ensure final details for events and plan accordingly.
- Communicate and delegate tasks to the team
- To attend any meetings as requested by your line manager
As an Assistant Function supervisor, it is essential you have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience from function department is beneficial
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with an eye for detail and the ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive, can do attitude
- Customer focused with a commitment to delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Room set ups, stock control and supervising team
- Strong Communication skills highly motivated with a drive to succeed to be the best
- Enthusiastic, flexible and willing to learn with a professional, prompt and caring attitude
- Knowledge of function AV Equipment is beneficial
Thomas Franks pride themselves on delivering exceptional standards coupled with a real passion for excellent food, outstanding service and fresh thinking, goodwill and a consistent smile. If you to have pride in your abilities, a desire to prove that you are one of the best and if your standards meet with ours, we would love you to join our vibrant young contract catering company.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be able to provide reference details for the last five years.