Head of Content & Communications
Reporting directly into the CMO you will manage a team of content and communication professionals to roll out a content strategy which communicates the voice of the brand.
Head of Content and Communications Responsibilities:
- Overall Plan - Architect your team's overall content & communication plan; this will include the cross-channel Content Strategy and editorial calendar.
- Build personalised relationships with selected trade media journalists globally and work with regions to develop these on a local level.
- Working closely with the solution marketing team you will drive the influencer programme and the social media plan.
- Manage your teams KPIs MQLs, ROI & pipeline tracking, website metrics tracking, and effectiveness of your activities and report them monthly.
Head of Content and Communication Skills/Experience:
- Significant experience of software marketing, content, marketing communication and Influencer management experience;
- Knowledge of an engineering industry preferably Oil & Gas, Energy or Shipbuilding sectors
- Excellent writing and communication skills; experience with content creation
- Good knowledge and experience of working with the modern digital marketing technologies: CRM, marketing automation, sales/marketing processes, lead scoring, BI, social media platforms/tools, digital advertising platforms and content syndication