Shopping Centre Manager
Shopping Centre Manager - Leading Managing Agent - Central London - £50k + Exceptional Package
Are you a Retail Manager/ Shopping Centre Manager with experience of delivering a 5* customer service to a variety of high end retail units?
Would you like the opportunity to head up a prestigious retail complex in Central London, where you will be the primary customer and stakeholder interface, whilst working with internal marketing and events teams to deliver a 5* customer experience and increase footfall across the site?
My client, one of the UK's leading Managing Agent's, is currently recruiting for a Shopping Centre Manager to join their award winning team, based in London on a prestigious, new, mixed use development.
This position will involve driving the Retail offering across the centre, whilst assisting retailers to increase sales through the delivery of marketing campaigns and events on site.
The successful candidate will have experience in either a Shopping Centre Management role or Retail Manager role and possess excellent customer facing skills.
- The opportunity to head up the Retail management offering on an exciting development in Central London
- The chance to work in a very varied, exciting role, where every day will be different.
- Working for a leading Managing Agent who invest in their employees and offer fantastic career progression
- Daily tenant liaison with retailers across the centre
- Maximise retail sales across the centre through working closely with retailers and delivering marketing campaigns
- Monitoring of retailer performance and footfall across the centre and implement strategies for less visited retailers.
- Engage with retailers to ensure they are delivering exciting units that will help drive sales and visitors forward
- Management of a service charge to the value of circa £1.5 million
Qualifications and experience
- Previous experience as a Retail Manager/ Shopping Centre Manager/ Operations Manager
- Experience of managing marketing and events within the retail arena
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to take ownership of a prestigious shopping centre in Central London. Paying £50k + Package, please call me today on or email your CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.