I currently have an excellent opportunity for a strong Business Analyst to join a leading Plymouth based organisation. Reporting directly to the Director, the main purpose of the role will be to support Operations, analyse the financial performance of the production areas, and proactively drive business improvements. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Contributing to the ongoing development of financial plans which deliver savings and improve value for money
- Proactively identify process improvements
- Carry out project work as required
- Transferring data into commercial business information using macros, SQL queries, and an interactive dashboard
- Business partnering: Maintaining the integrity of KPIs, supporting and advising manufacturing teams
- Managing overhead analysis
The successful candidate will be a strong analyst with sound financial exposure. You must have excellent Excel skills and be able to communicate with managers at all levels.
Working for an organisation that promotes a flat structure you will have the opportunity to build relationships across the whole business and make a significant difference to the company's continued success.