Senior CRM Executive
Superb opportunity for an established CRM Executive experienced in end-to-end campaign management to step up to a more strategic opportunity
Our client is a household name within travel with an excellent reputation for placing people at the heart of all they do - both their customers and the staff.
They pride themselves on being innovative, constantly challenging the status quo to deliver excellent customer experience.
They recognise that in order to maintain that entrepreneurial spirit, they need to equip the employees with the platform to contribute - lots of training and development opportunities available as individuals are charged with driving their own progression agenda.
Great ideas can come from anywhere - so everyone is treated equal.
And this ethical approach is extended to the local communities and the environment they work within.
Managing a CRM Executive, this role is pivotal in driving continual revenue growth from the database and optimisaing the CRM programme via a data driven approach to marketing.
You will be expected to:
- Execute the multi-channel CRM program, which includes email communications and SMS that are designed to drive both revenue and customer satisfaction. To include lifecycle email programs, Monthly comms, solus and service messaging.
- Be esponsible for the end-to-end delivery of CRM campaigns; including planning, briefing, implementation and post campaign analysis. Monthly reporting on CRM performance and sharing / presenting this to the wider business.
- Appraise creative and design work constructively to produce effective communications that adhere to the brand guidelines.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the Revenue Management, Communications, and Customer Relations teams to ensure CRM strategies align with the wider Commercial strategy and are communicated effectively.
- Work with Data Analysts and other external suppliers to define and understand customer segments, that guide content and contact strategies to maximise ROI. Assess and leverage strategic and tactical opportunities with appropriately targeted offers.
- Act as database guardian across the business to deliver campaigns for the other teams e.g. partnerships and be comfortable pushing back when required.
- Manage, support, coach, mentor and develop the CRM Executive.
- Manage the CRM budget; ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and within pre-agreed cost estimates.
- Leading on ad hoc commercial projects to assist with the delivery of the wider commercial plan.
The ideal candidate will have held a CRM Executive position within a fast-paced B2C environment (travel, leisure retail environment).
You'll have an excellent understanding of end-to-end CRM campaign management from segmentation of the database to reporting and analysis.
Ultimately, this role is about helping to create awesome experiences for customers and using relevant communication to do so.
Technical skills aren't enough though - you'll need to be a people-person: enthusiastic and passionate about CRM that is infectious to all those around and able to take people with you on that journey.
It's a fast-paced, fun and sociable environment- so if you're not about people, this won't be right for you
Fantastic and hugely competitive package on offer including heavily discounted travel, brilliant pension scheme and excellent opportunities for formal/informal development.
Salary will be £34,000 - £37,000