PR Account Manager - Corporate
£30K basic PLUS Benefits
PR Account Manager
I am working with an international, award-winning, integrated communications consultancy representing corporates, consumer brands, charities, countries, celebrities, and global leaders, with excellent career progression prospects. We are seeking a tenacious, highly-motivated and proactive Account Manager with agency PR experience.
The role requires you to have a proven track record of providing strategic counsel to clients across corporate and financial PR, event, social media, marketing, public affairs and issue management briefs. You will be required to communicate brand narratives for an interesting mix of corporate and professional clients including international law firms, major international development and NGO projects, global asset management firms, prestige cars, disruptive fin-tech companies, and thought-leaders across a multitude of industry sectors.
You will have a fantastic opportunity to plan, manage and deliver campaigns for retained, project and new clients, manage junior level team members and to provide creative solutions for clients across multiple platforms. Candidates would work across our retained clients and deliver campaigns to the highest standard.
- Develop innovative communications strategies and plans that strategically promote and protect brands
- Acting as a key contact for corporate clients with day to day account management responsibilities
- You will liaise with senior national and specialist broadcast, print and online journalists across business, finance, politics, luxury, and sector specific beats on a daily basis to generate stand out media coverage for clients. You will need to build strong professional relationships with them and other useful industry contacts
- Launching thought-leadership programmes for client spokespersons
- As part of the public affairs activity, you will develop briefings and reports, draft consultation responses and support engagement programmes in addition to political monitoring, event management and media engagement in support of political objectives where relevant.
- Knowledge and hands on expertise of implementing social media and marketing campaigns would be beneficial
- You will oversee the work of the corporate and professional service team and ensure the compilation and delivery of status reports, press releases, briefing documents, high level audits and other engaging content for clients in a timely manner
- You will be required to support the CEO to develop existing and new client proposals
- Experience of briefing senior level executives and providing media training to clients would be key
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Excellent verbal/written communication and research skills are essential
- Creative, strategic, analytical and critical thinking and problem solving skills, with the initiative to see a programme through from start to finish
- Exceptional organisation and planning skills with great attention to detail
- Self-starter with an ability to work under their own initiative
- A true team player
- Ability to prioritise workload, work on multiple clients and manage time effectively, working to deadlines with minimal supervision
- A passion for the industry they are applying for
- Proven client relationship management and relationship building
- Strong understanding of both traditional and digital public relations
- Excellent grasp of clients’ marketplaces, audiences and routes to market