Costa Store Manager- Withybush, Wales
Coffee Store Manager- Circa £21,000-Withybush, Haverfordwest
Monday-Friday (Occasional Weekends)
We have rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Manager to join our Costa Coffee Store in Withybush.
The Costa Store Manager will be based in Withybush General Hospital and will be an ambassador for brand standards ensuring that the customer is always at the heart of everything they do. You will lead your team to be passionate and creative and enable them to create unbeatable coffee experiences for every customer.
Championing the Compass culture, you'll assist in putting your team, customers and community first and make it your mission to get to know them, understand what makes them tick and perform the little, big and medium-sized acts that leave everyone smiling.
What is on offer?
For the right Costa Store Manager we are offering a highly competitive salary & benefits, a supportive management system, a trained and enthusiastic team and the opportunity to work for a company that embraces new ideas and a training and development culture. You will be encouraged to be the best you can be in this role.
- Excellent training and development schemes
- Salary c.£21,000
- Monday to Friday (Occasional weekends)
- Meal Allowance daily
- Parking & Close to excellent transport links
- High street and online retail discounts
- Up to 55% off cinema tickets
- Performance related bonus
As a Costa Store Manager you will lead and manage a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
As a Costa Store Manager, you will oversee a licensed outlet. You will be responsible for a large team across a 7-day operation to not only achieve but exceed forecasted sales.Ideal candidate
- Experience in a management role
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health & Safety
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- Financial and commercial acumen
- NVQ Level 1 & 2 in food preparation or equivalent and management experience within the catering industry
- Computer literate
- A 'Can do' attitude
If you are an experienced and motivated Manager who is looking for their next career move into an International FTSE business then we want to hear from you. Apply today!
For more information please contact Hannah Heuston (Recruitment Partner)-