A law firm based with offices in East Sussex and London are recruiting a Tax Manager to join their private client team based in Lewes.
The office is a short walk from Lewes train station but parking will be available.
Working within the Private Client service line, you will have overall responsibility for the smooth running of the tax department ensuring that the preparation of personal tax and trust returns are completed and submitted as well as servicing a portfolio of client compliance matters.
Whether you are an experienced Tax Manager open to a fresh challenge or possibly looking for a step up in terms of responsibility, this is a varied and challenging role in an established firm.
- Have current or recent experience working in a tax or trust compliance role
- Likely to have experience within an accountancy firm or legal practice
- Hold a tax qualification with CTA, ATT or STEP (ACA or ACCA qualifications are also welcome!)
- Areas of tax experience to include income tax, CGT, inheritance tax as well general compliance such as personal tax returns, estate returns and preparation of complex estate accounts
- Experience of trust management, compliance and administration would be advantageous
- Advise colleagues with tax matters arising on their client matters
Your salary expectations will be discussed on application.
To discuss this Tax Manager vacancy within a Sussex legal firm, please contact David Waddell at Harvey John.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.