My client is keen on recruiting an additional experienced Senior Paraplanner within their London office with the aim of progressing into a financial advisory role. Due to increased volumes of clients, the business requires an experienced Paraplanner to join the organisation to provide ongoing support to the Managing Director and Advisers. This job role could potentially improve your career path into an experienced Financial Adviser.
Senior Paraplanner duties:
- Accurately prepare client reports paperwork and recommendation letters
- Support Financial Planners with preparation of client correspondence
- Schedule meetings and meeting notes
- Build relationships with clients and candidates
- Undertake financial planning and product-based research
Skills & Requirements:
- QCA Level 4 Diploma Qualified, ideally working towards CII/CISI
- 3 years’ experience as a Paraplanner
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and numerical
- Awareness of current markets and an understanding of the industry regulations
- Positive attitude and able to work well alongside a team
You will be provided with a generous salary from £45,000 to £47,000 and will also receive a benefits package. As the company grows there will be opportunities to progress and full support will be provided.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our expert consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client.