New and exciting opportunity for an Outsourcing Manager at the London Office of an established and reputable accountancy practice. You will be acting as a virtual Financial Controller for multiple clients across London.
The client is a well established firm with offices in London and Essex. They are a Top 100 firm who value both their clients and employees. As a firm they pride themselves on quality of service and their staff retention.
They are a firm who are driven by a desire to expand and enhance their client services. They work with a broad range of different clients, with clients ranging from sole traders to AIM listed and multi-national companies in services across outsourcing, audit, corporate finance and insolvency.
They are keen on staff development and portfolio ownership. They care about their employees, having an extremely strong staff retention rate and many benefits that can be used.
- Working directly with the Partner on a diverse portfolio of clients including entrepreneurial owner managed businesses, high net worth individuals and some quoted and unquoted public limited companies.
- Involvement with the finalisation and review of statutory and management accounts.
- Working with IFRS and utilising knowledge of FRS102.
- Group Consolidations.
- Control and reporting of cost budgets and forecasting.
- Presenting management accounting packs to Partners and clients.
- Providing support, development and career guidance to employees.
- Liaise with clients, Partners, other managers and department team members.
- Scheduling, finalising and reviewing client accounts, for submission to the Partner.
- Developing new client relationships and nurturing existing ones.
- Recruitment and management of employees and team members
Qualified ACA or ACCA.
5 years' UK public practice experience
Experience of publicly traded company audits would be useful
A team player
An entrepreneurial and ambitious mindset
Experience of preparation and review of accounts of owner-managed companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Comfortable working from clients premises and representing the firm.
- City of London
- Reputable Practice
- Manager Level
- £45,000 - £60,000
- Own Portfolio
- Business Development