Graduate French-speaking Marketing Assistant Online Video Advertising £18K London
With more than 7 billion ad decisions per day reaching 600 million unique visitors in more than 190 countries, this company is the most transparent programmatic video advertising platform.
They develop cutting edge technology to enable publishers to monetise their online content- this involves dynamic ad insertion into streaming television and video-on-demand content.
Thousands of publishers use their tools and they work with countless household brands to deliver their advertising to consumers in the most effective, captivating, and efficient way.
This is a grad job offering £18K per annum plus a discretionary bonus.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Support existing marketing team with administrative duties to help company publisher acquisition strategy in the UK and Southern Europe and ensure the business is a key inventory management partner for the region with access to local inventory
- Maintain databases in Salesforce and other platforms to support newsletters, invitations and other external communications.
- Help raise company profile in the UK, France, Spain, Italy including helping to pitch for speaking opportunities and working with PR agencies.
- Track, manage and file press cuttings generated in the region.
- Translation of PowerPoint presentations, newsletter content and press pitches into French with a consistent eye for technical language.
- Basic budget management including checking and logging invoices and tracking expenses against the marketing budget
- Help create client and partner events in the UK and Southern Europe.
- Help order and manage branded giveaways.
- Support social media strategy across Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and other sites.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Fluent in English & French.
- Graduate degree.
- Ability to understand technology.
- Excellent communication skills. Good written English and French with the ability to adapt copy for different audiences.
- Self-starter and resourceful. Able to take on responsibility and be self-sufficient in completing assigned tasks
- Good understanding of office software including Excel and PowerPoint.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Every day, the team transforms online video advertising and solves difficult problems by employing creativity, innovation and solid technical expertise.
- They value individual contributions and can offer you the benefits of working for a startup (agile environment, ability to influence product decisions, open access to C-level management) while enjoying stability and benefits.
- You’ll get a holistic view and broad experience while working in an exciting, fast-paced environment. They strive for success, but we want their team members to have a healthy work-life balance too.
- The company values diversity and works hard to maintain a rewarding company culture.