Great Executive Assistant role within a Private Equity firm based in beautiful Chealsea office, the role is paying up to £40k plus amazing benefits!
This is an exciting time for a candidate to join an upper quartile Private Equity Company. The successful candidate will (ideally) be degree calibre with extensive experience gained looking after large teams within the same or relevant industry.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proactivity: demonstrating an interest in the team and the business offering new ideas, best practice and, efficient ways of working.
- Relationship building: with all members of the business and external parties
- Looking after large teams, maintaining high standard of support for all. Proactively uses down time to assist others e.g. EAs & Receptionist.
- Demonstrates flexible approach and available to assist out of hours when required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Warm and approachable but able to push back when required. Maintains composure even in the most stressful times.
- Producing highly accurate work, working independently without support or guidance, competent with all Microsoft Office packages.
- Must have a 'Muck in' attitude, willing to help with all departments and generally be a team player.
- Ideally you will be a graduate, have a degree if not excellent GCSE & A Level results.
- Experienced scheduling high volumes of meetings accurately across multiple time zones with relevant parties informed of changes.
- Attendees and locations confirmed with sufficient time to pre-plan travel arrangements and provide detailed itinerary.
- Consider attendee list and makes recommendations of changes.
- Materials are prepared and sent out ahead of time.
- Rescheduled / cancelled meetings are tracked and recorded and consideration is given to this when asked to postpone a meeting.
- Proven track record in arranging seamless complex, multi-stop travel often with many last-minute changes.
- Comfortable using sound judgement to make decisions autonomously to ensure the travel experience for Executives is logical, comfortable and well thought out at every stage.
- Ensure passports are up to date, relevant visas are organised, currency, cars, maps are all issued ahead of schedule.
- Proactively makes suggestions on more efficient routes to run the trip and suggests other relevant business contacts within region to also see whilst in the area.
Events and Admin:
- You must keep yourself in the loop of what is going on in the business, as well as proactively taking responsibility for key workstreams in significant projects such as assisting with AGM planning, roadshows and ad-hoc team admin as may be required by any part of the business.
- Comfortable owning tasks and driving projects forward.
- Along with the rest of the EA Team, you will provide out of hours cover for the Receptionist if early / late meetings are organised.
- You must be able to complete expenses in an accurate and timely manner.
- Confident in chasing Executives for their claims to ensure timely submissions and highlighting that look out of the norm to the CFO.
- There are two EA positions within the company. One of which will be looking after nine Senior Executives ranging from Partners to Junior Executives and other Global Teams. A German speaker is desirable, however not necessary, experience and quality will override this.
- The other EA position will support the Italian, French & Investor Relations Teams, again supporting nine Senior Executives. An Italian speaker is desirable and / or Investor Relations experience is ideal.
Both roles are pretty similar. One key feature is, this is a small firm people need to be willing to roll their sleeves up and muck in, many hats may be worn! It's a 'whatever needs to be done that's best for the business' approach that is appreciated here.
- 10% Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Discretionary bonus
- Stunning office
- Life Insurance
- Company Ski Trip
- The company appreciate and reward hard work, it does not go unnoticed. They are flexible with start and finish times as long as you are putting the work in and working a set amount of hours.
We are really excited to be working with such a wonderful company. If you feel you are right for either / both of these roles, please do not hesitate to apply! RMS are a boutique recruitment agency based in Mayfair with up to 18 years' experience. Please get in touch as we would love to help with your job search!