Vacation Account Manager - Twilight Shift
Position Title: Inbound Senior Account Manager
Salary: £20,000 OTE £60K - £120K.
Reports to: Sales Team Leader.
Location: Harrow Call Center
Scheduled Days/Hours: 40 hour per/week shift, hours based on business needs. Base shift will be 5pm-1am.
To handle Inbound Calls from pre-existing members that are paying a yearly membership fee in an attempt to upsell them into an exclusive upgraded membership ranging from $2199 - $4199. Successful employees must attempt to pitch every member regardless of the reason for why they are calling unless they have purchased a upgraded membership within the last two months.
Sucessful employees will earn up to 14% commission/bonus off all revenue sold per calendar month. Targets are as follows:
Month 1: 5
Month 2: 10
Month 3+: 15+
Top sellers are currently selling between 25-40 upgraded memberships a month earning around £10,000 a month - commission statements available as proof at interview stage.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- To be part of the best sales team in London!
- To make as much money as possible resulting in financial freedom!
- To hit monthly targets set by management!
- To sell cleanly!
Characteristic, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Additional Responsibilities
- To love money
- To be positive each and every day
- Exceptional punctuality - lateness will not be accepted
- Exceptional attendance - we operate a very strict attendance policy
- Self-motivated, ambitious and able to succeed in a competitive sales environment
- Deal with stress in a calm, composed and objective manner
- Open to coaching and able to execute based on the direction given
- Tough-minded personality with the ability to overcome challenges and handle rejection
- To ensure all regulations relating to the travel industry are adhered to
- Strong oral communication and listening skills in English - (oral and written English must be of an exceptionally high standard)
- Fundamental knowledge of the sales process
Ability and willingness to carry out any reasonable task requested by manager