Accounts Payable Insurance
An opportunity has arisen for a purchase ledger clerk with a City based insurance broker. This role will be responsible for the internal and intercompany accounts of the Group Purchase Ledger and the Group Staff Claims Expenses. The role is offered on what is initially a 6-month contract.
Suitable applicants must have experience within the insurance market and be available to start immediately/at short notice.
The duties of the role will include:
- Processing circa 100 invoices per month for approximately 15 companies;
- Maintaining the purchase ledger control accounts and seeking authorisation for the approval of invoices when necessary;
- Ensuring that both weekly payment runs and monthly staff expenses are performed promptly;
- Reviewing staff expenditure and ensuring expense guidelines are adhered to and that receipt/payment queries are investigated when necessary;
- Preparing the weekly cashflows and taking care of cash management duties when required; and
- Ad hoc duties when required.
Applicants must have excellent previous experience in an Accounts Payable role. Ideally, applicants will have worked within an insurance or reinsurance company.