Key Stage Two Teacher
This successful one form entry school, which is expanding to a two form is seeking a Key Stage Two teacher for September 2017 to join their dynamic forward thinking team.
Based Stanmore, North West London, the school has excellent transport links into central London and provides pupils and teachers with an exciting location to learn and teach. The school delivers a broad, rich and varied curriculum which includes a range of extra-curricular learning experiences through music, sport, art and educational trips.
We are looking for teachers who have;
- A passion for children's learning and development;
- A willingness to try new things and to help develop new strategies in curriculum and assessment;
- The ability to motivate, lead and inspire colleagues;
- High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards;
- High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development.
We can offer;
- Bespoke professional development programmes for each teacher
- Full local authority induction programme plus school based training and experienced mentor.
- A school striving to continually improve and offer the very best education to all pupils.
- A supportive and friendly leadership team and colleagues.
- A school committed to ensuring every child fulfils their potential and enjoys school.
The Headteacher is looking for a creative teacher who is keen to help the school develop and continue to improve. Experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers a welcome to apply.
It will be crucial that you have a passion for teaching with an excellent knowledge of the KS2 National Curriculum.
To apply for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Qualified to teach Primary
- Familiar with teaching the UK Curriculum
- Valid references, DBS/police checks
If you are interested in applying for this brilliant role in a fantastic central location then please send your CV to Luke at Reeson.