Photocopier Engineer - Walking
Walking Photocopier Engineer – London - salary negotiable + benefits
WHO? Would you be working for?
* National dealership working with SME, public sector & blue chip companies
* Rapidly expanding
* Working on a well known brand of MFD's
WHAT? Are they looking for from a photocopier engineer?
* Up to date manufacture training on Sharp, OR Kyocera
* Walking engineer Experience NOT essential
* Networking experience
* 2+ years’ experience within the office equipment industry
* Experience carrying out service, repair & maintenance on MFD equipment
* An understanding of the printing process
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Team player
* Self motivated
* Flexible on approach to work
* Self learner & willingness to learn and absorb information
* Fantastic customer service skills
* Smart appearance
WHAT? Will your duties be?
* Preparation & installation of MFD's
* Service, repair & maintenance of products - preventative & reactive
* Perform to KPI's in line with company policies
* Escalating issues to an assigned senior technician/manager
* Provide IT support to products at customer premises
HOW? Will you be working?
* Part of a well established service team
* Covering the Cambridge and surrounding areas
* Communicating with all the departments
* Receive full manufacture/in house training
* Attending client sites to produce highest quality of customer service
* Liaising with service managers / team leaders as & when required
* Receive training to develop IT related skills
* Maintain existing customer relationships
* Training on paperwork, reporting & operational methods will be provided
WHY? Should you apply?
Fantastic company that will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding the appropriately. You will receive company car, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including: child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy.
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m., Monday to Friday, though a degree of flexibility is expected.
WHEN? Do they need people?
HOW? Can I apply?
Contact Kayleigh Dutton on or click the "Apply Now" button.