Tax Reporting Manager - FTSE 100
This FTSE 100 financial services business based in Central London in brand new, state of the art offices are seeking a second in command to report directly to the tax manager. This position comes with a lot of responsibility so leadership skills are an absolute must, alongside a drive and passion to succeed.
- Responsible for producing year end tax packs in accordance with IFRS
- Exposure to the entire tax function giving element of variation
- Assisting and reporting directly to the head of tax, offering an excellent opportunity to gain leadership exposure
- Liaising with the relevant individuals to ensure tax risk is minimalised
To be considered:
- ACA/CTA or other relevant accountancy qualification
- Knowledge and experience across UK taxes including corporation tax, income tax, VAT etc.
- High level knowledge of key reporting requirements
- Hard working, ambitious individual keen to get involved in a FTSE 250 business
- Career driven individual keen to take that next step in their career
- Personable, sociable and outgoing individual