- Taking responsibility for front-end development in an agile team comprising front-end engineering, server engineering, devops, art, game design and QA engineering.
- Working within Unity3D to develop game features, UI, middleware, common components and tools in C#.
- Utilising Sprints for ; feature design and planning through implementation, launch and live operations support
- Creating elegant, reusable code and unit tests in C#.
- Working closely with the entire development
- Excellent front-end programming skills
- Experience programming complex gameplay behaviours
- Experience working in a client-server environment
- Experience developing User Interfaces
- Experience developing with 3D graphics and effects
- A working knowledge of Unity3D using C#.
- A working knowledge of developing for mobile platforms
Nice to have
- Having built and launched a mobile game on iOS and Android
- Having a reputation in the industry for excellence in creating / contributing to open source projects
If this role sounds of interest, please hit the apply button below!