Sales Executive - Rail
Job Title: Sales Executive (Rail)
Do you have proven experience as a sales executive? Do you have experience entering quotations and orders with a good attention to detail? This is a fantastic opportunity to a join successful business and become part of a highly experienced team.
As part of a lively office-based team, Sales Executives play a key role in delivering an industry leading customer service experience to both new and existing customers. Operating in a fast-paced environment, Sales Executives work to develop strong relationships with customers.
Central to the role is a requirement to submit quotations promptly, accurately and to proactively convert orders over the telephone and by email.
The successful candidate will have a positive attitude and be able to work well under pressure as the role requires dealing with numerous customer enquiries, sometimes simultaneously.
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role.
- Experience entering quotations & orders with attention for detail.
- Ability to work under pressure in a high paced sales environment.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Technical / Engineering experience of benefit.
- Proficiency in English (written & spoken).
ACS are recruiting for a Sales Executive (Rail)If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Sales Executive (Rail)please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Sales Executive (Rail)It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as Sales Executive (Rail)with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Sales Executive (Rail)role you desire.