Collections Team Leader
Customer Service Collections Leader
Position Purpose & Primary job function
£23,000 basic with and additional £3,500 OTE If you are looking to work in an exciting and truly special environment then this could be the role for you. Our client is an extremely prestige brand with a fantastic product that continues to go from strength to strength
Sometimes we need to talk to customers who owe us money, or cancel their direct debit; if they are having trouble paying use then we need to find a solution and help them remain a rockstar customer. Are you looking to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment? Do you thrive on a challenge but love being able to help customers? This role requires you to talk to our customers regularly, so you won't be afraid of picking up the phone to build rapport and resolve issues.
Main tasks/duties and responsibilities
Responsibilities of the Collections Team Leader
- You will be responsible for ensuring our subscription customers are paying seamlessly through the preferred method of Direct Debit.
- Resolve incoming billing queries from our Business and Residential customers.
- Manage the day to day dispute resolution with our external collections partner.
Main Tasks of the Collections Team Leader
- Deal with all incoming queries
- Find permanent fixes to customer billing issues which remedy any underlying issues
- Line manage the billing agent team member
- Ensure all customer data is accurate through monitoring failed payments, failed invoices and failed statement sends.
- Resolve invoice issues and deal with cancellation issues to help retain customers.
- Account management of top 25 largest debts.
- Weekly, Monthly reporting to key stakeholders
Experience and Skills of the Collections Team Leader
- Fluent English speaker
- Previous collections experience
- Previous experience managing team members
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Collections experience is preferential but not essential
- Calmness under pressure
- Possess an organized and methodical approach
- The ability to work to strict deadlines under pressure
- Be an effective negotiator
- Good mathematical and analytical thinker
- Strong IT skills - ideally with good skills in MS Excel, Outlook, and Word
For further information regarding this role, please call Andy at Contact Point Resourcing