Help us Transform the way the World does Business
We're looking for a confident and Agile experienced Test Analyst to join our IT projects team.
Enhance our Business
Our IT department supports the School in achieving its key strategic priorities through the provision of technology and information services at our main London campus and teaching facilities in Dubai. As a Test Analyst you'll play a key role in ensuring the quality of software enhancements and solutions on a number of our key applications. You'll do this by:
* Acting as the sole test representative on an assigned product stream
* Assessing the complexity of each enhancement and producing relevant test cases
* Executing designated test cases and logging faults arising during testing
* Providing feedback and reporting on testing outcomes
* Supporting end users through phases of business acceptance testing
Share our Knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we've got the people, the tools and the infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role you'll be part of one our collaborative product delivery teams who develop Agile solutions to meet our customers' needs.
Who We Are Looking For
* ISEB Testing Foundation (or ISTQB equivalent) or relevant IT-based degree level qualification
* Excellent time management and estimation skills
* Persistence and confidence to speak up
* Team focus
* Proven Test Analyst experience in an Agile environment with specific experience of web testing (desirable)
* Proficiency in a scripting language such as Python or C# (desirable)
Be Part of an International Network
We're a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we're changing the way the world does business. Based in London's Regent's Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe's digital capital - and in one of the world's most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to a quality defined contribution workplace pension scheme and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.
Location: Regent's Park, London