Head of Finance
My client is an leading independent property business who are currently experiencing a massive period of growth due to increased revenue and therefore require a new Head of Finance to take ownership of their accounting function. You will be expected to echo the company ethos of excellence in all areas and to drive performance where possible and to lead a team of six people to ensure they are preforming to the highest standard as well.
As a candidate you will be expected not only to be technically adept but also to fit into the companies culture which values outgoing and personable characters. You will be engaging with many areas of the business and will be expected not only as mentioned before to manage your own team but to take a leadership position throughout the entire company.
- Manage all the company accounts
- Manage all company investments
- Monitor cash flow
- Lead and manage the rest of the finance team
- Process improvement for the accounting systems
- Develop financial reporting systems
- Work alongside external auditors
- Create the budgets and forecasts
- Review all financial plans
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified
- Professional services experience
- Extensive cash flow management experience
- Budgeting and forecasting experience
- SME experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Preferably multi-site experience
If you are interested in this role please do not hesitate to apply below or contact David Goadsby on .