Part Time Patent Secretary
Do you possess the following qualities?
- At least 2 years’ of professional experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- An enthusiasm for professional excellence and a "can-do" attitude
- A strong typist, both audio and copy
- Familiar with supporting very busy Patent fee earners
If the answer is yes and you are looking for a new career opportunity, then Dawn Ellmore is working on the perfect role for you! This is a new position working 3 days a week within a very fast paced and friendly firm as a Patent Secretary. If you are CIPA qualified, then this is a perfect chance to take that next step in a part time position, however if you are not CIPA qualified, this is not a disadvantage. This kind of position is highly desirable as they just don’t come up very often, so apply today before it’s gone.
If successful, you would be expected to undertake the following duties:
- Providing support for busy fee earners
- Typing of important documents and correspondence
- Booking travel arrangements and managing busy diaries
- Updating systems with required information
- Liaising with fee earners and clients
- Assisting other secretaries where necessary
This job is offering up to £40,000 FTE and an exceptional benefits package, as well as a friendly atmosphere in a central London location! Get in touch with Dawn Ellmore Employment today to find out more!
Dawn Ellmore Employment aims to respond to all applicants, however due to the number of applications received this is regrettably not always possible. If you have not received a response within three working days, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.