Building Manager - Residential Building
We're looking for an experienced Building Manager to take care of one of our clients fabulous Residential Building's.
As Building Manager you will work closely with the Managing Agent to ensure that the property is kept in good condition, is clean/tidy and safe for all visitors, residents, staff and contractors working on the development.
The role also encompasses managing all the front desk. The Building Manager is a daily point of contact to all residents, owners and visitors and should be available to deal with any enquiries should the staff at the front desk be unable to.
KNOWLEDGE OF HEALTH & SAFETY AND TESTING IS IMPERATIVE.
- Maintain high standards & quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards
- Ensure all staff have a customer focused approach to their roles and responsibilities
- Be the first point of contact for all resident queries as and when required
- Contribute actively to the establishment of plans, budgets and results measurements
- Bring to the attention of residents any breaches of in-house rules, leases or other agreements in force at the time
- Ensure that maintenance schedules are adhered to; that operational checks are carried out and recorded and that contractors respond to call outs in accordance with terms of contracts
- Report any defect, or health and safety concern, no matter what its nature, to your line manager
- Manage in a supportive and motivational manner to ensure high, appropriate and attainable standards are achieved, providing coaching and training as appropriate
- Ongoing liaison with and reporting to the Managing Agent will be required
First and foremost, you'll be a positive character with previous experience of building management. Critically, you will be confident at leading by example and looking for a real opportunity to make a difference in a residential environment.
You will also have:
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- A good awareness of Health & Safety legislation
- A strong ability to work within a fast-paced environment with first-class organisational and planning skills
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and testing
Working Hours: Monday - Friday with Saturday morning
If this sounds like you and you're looking for your next opportunity, please apply today!
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance.*