Project Architect for a small, multi-disciplinary practice with a minimum of 4+ years' post-graduation experience (in the UK) to join their team in Central/ East London on a permanent basis. They have been expanding recently, due to project growth and are looking to add to their team.
They specialise in high-end residential, so this is a great opportunity to work on some stunning private residential projects, and also work for developers, within a close-knit and friendly office. The practice is design-led, and are looking for someone to come on board and lead projects from the get go. You will be the main point of contact for clients, dealing with them on a daily basis
You'll be coordinating the design and technical team, ensuring all work is completed on time and to a high standard. You will also be contributing to design and technical development. You need to be highly motivated with a commanding and confident attitude, whilst also being approachable to clients and the team alike.
- Must be a Project Architect, registered with the ARB,
- Knowledge of ArchiCAD + BIM (including concepts and workflows),
- Experience managing multiple projects through RIBA stages 0-7,
- Excellent client interaction and relation abilities, as well as guiding clients with all project aspects,
- Understanding of UK building regulations, with UK project experience,
- A passion for design,
- Experience working with external consultants and making sure all work is completed correctly,
- Client meetings, from day 1, including negotiating fees and proposals,
- Networking for new leads and business, with previous experience doing so
- Excellent organisational skills, being able to deliver what is needed on time,
- Presentation and communication capabilities.
Salary will vary, depending on your experience, but it in line with RIBA Guidelines. Working knowledge of the full Microsoft Office is essential as well.
For your hard work and efforts, this role will reward you with working for a small, yet prestigious practice, where you'll gain ample responsibilities, working closely with the rest of the team on all aspects of the projects.