Group Marketing Analytics Manager
Your new company
You will work for a FTSE 250 organisation based in their Global HQ in Central London. This role will sit within the Global Digital Marketing team, who oversee all of the digital transformation projects at a group level and work with the regional offices on a regular basis across the 30+ countries in which they operate.
Your new role
The team is part-way through a major digital transformation programme, putting strong customer data assets to work, through new approaches to planning, executing and measuring marketing. The Group Digital and Data Marketing Team acts as a hub to coordinate this programme, both directly through hands-on implementation, and indirectly through strategy setting and support for marketing teams embedded in our individual countries. You will be responsible for delivering the programme of marketing insights, centred on digital channels - particularly web, email and social media. This is a permanent role which offers excellent progression opportunity.
What you'll need to succeed
- Deep knowledge / experience in Web Analytics (preferably Google Analytics).
- Experience of working with data from a marketing automation / marketing cloud platform
- Strong Excel skills, some familiarity with Powerpoint.
- Experience in using an MI/BI reporting tool (e.g. Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, Oracle BI).
- Proactive, self-motivated working style - you will need to take responsibility for planning and delivering against goals without day to day handholding.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills - the ability to operate effectively across organisational lines is essential.
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work as part of the team who are delivering some of the biggest digital transformation projects that the organisation has ever been through. The role offers excellent internal progression, as well as exposure to senior stakeholders across the business and a large breadth of digital disciplines. You will be paid a salary of up to £52,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.