Sales Administrator Internship News Agency £18K London
We are excited to present an incredible opportunity for graduates to join our client, the national news agency for the UK and Ireland and a leading multimedia content provider across web, mobile, broadcast and print.
For the last 145 years they have been providing fast, accurate news and information to publishers. The phrase “content is king” has never been more apt and there is a growing demand for their feeds of text, data, photos and video.
Today the business is increasingly centered on the delivery of complete products for both digital, print and broadcast clients with a particular focus on news, sport and entertainment.
This is a 3month paid internship offering £18K pro rata, followed by a perm position on £20K per annum all being well.
How you can expect to spend your day:
To support sales managers and account managers in all aspects of Salesforce admin and play a key administrative role providing an important link between the sales teams and clients.
- Supporting sales managers and account managers in all aspects of Salesforce admin
- Providing regular reports to sales managers monitoring sales pipeline management by their teams
- Tracking and reporting of marketing leads from receipt to closure
- Liaising with accounts and production units to ensure accurate and timely implementation of service changes
- Reporting on SO approvals, drafts, pipelines, leads and campaigns
- Allocating daily leads via email and phone
- Compiling the weekly sales report
- Check rejected/draft/pending approval sales orders and all opportunity close dates
- Provide general office and admin support for the Commercial Director
- Check invoices for Commercial Director to authorise on the Agresso system and email him with a review to get his approval/rejection
- Completing the monthly revenue sheets for the New Business and Existing Business teams
- Checking for illegal content on the Copyright Alliance system
- Contract logging, filing, process
Key Performance Indicators:
- Day to day guidance from Sales and Marketing Managers and Senior Sales Support
- Weekly work reviews and 3month company appraisal
- High standard of Microsoft Word & Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A working knowledge of the Salesforce CRM system would be desirable
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Proactive, flexible and energetic approach to all tasks
- Excellent product and client-base knowledge
- Strong analytical and reporting ability
- Optimum Salesforce, Pressnet and Accounts process understanding.
- Professional, focused, driven and ambitious
- Confident communicator (internally & externally), ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Can do attitude
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize various jobs
- Strong interpersonal & interdepartmental skills (particularly IT,
- Application Support, Customer Services, Legal & Finance)
- Customer Service and/or client management
- Understanding numeric data
- Being proactive and flexible
- Information technology
- Meeting deadlines
- Being courteous and professional
- Being confident, thorough and collaborative
- Project Management