Primary Teacher - Year 2
Primary Teacher- Year 2 Class
Ilford, East London
Suitable for an NQT or experienced Primary Teacher
Currently recruiting a Year 2 teacher for a Primary school in Ilford starting September 2017. The school can support a Newly Qualified Teacher through induction or appoint an experienced teacher to the role.
Qualities required for a teacher in this role:
- Has the desire and drive to get the best out of children
- Gets involved; a team player is essential
- Is positive, enthusiastic and keen to progress
- Is creative, innovative and in touch with educational developments
- Is able to motivate and inspire colleagues; can lead a subject area
- Is committed to the inclusion of all pupils and can make a difference to their outcomes
This school has children who have outstanding behaviour. They are engaged and really want to learn. There are systems, structures and procedures in place to work within and improve. The Governors, parents and community are supportive of the school. The school is committed to continuous professional development.
If you are an exemplary class teacher that can inspire creativity and promote high standards of attainment then ITN Mark look forward to hearing from you. Please contact us to learn more about this role and others that we are recruiting for.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.