Senior Overhead Accountant
This senior overhead accountant role is based with a world renowned manufacturing and engineering business. If you have management accounting experience and you have worked with individuals outside of core finance functions then this presents a fantastic opportunity.
The key accountabilities of this senior overhead accountant role are as follows:
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Working alongside divisional directors across the business.
- Advising process improvements.
- Management accounting (pre-payments, accruals etc.)
- Presenting and reviewing financials with colleagues outside of the core finance function.
The key requirements for the role are as follows:
- To be part qualified or an ACCA/CIMA finalist.
- Strong management accounting experience.
- A background in the engineering/manufacturing sector is desirable.
- A desire to progress further into the commercial finance and FP&A aspects of accounting.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.