Head of VIP Relations
An exciting opportunity to work within a FTSE 100 media company as Head of VIP Relations, our client is a leading information provider with over 7,000 employees and an enviable global presence, spanning over 100 years
The is a senior position as you will be managing two VIP Executives. They are searching for someone who is highly organised, proactive, target-driven and able to multi-task as this will be a busy role working for an international organisation.
Objectives of the role:
- To generate more registrations and identify target individuals
- Creating a comprehensive database of key individuals
- Securing attendance from the board and C-Level executives
- Facilitating the face-to-face introductions and organise reginal road trips to augment and cement relationships
- Attend events around the world (International Travel) and be an effective ambassador and networking facilitator at the event
- Work closely with sales and research teams
- Uphold high-standards of customer service
- Fulfil as much pre-show administrative work and on-site introductions as necessary to ensure networking demands of sponsorship and exhibition stakeholders are exceeded
- You will be an experienced self-manager with the drive to build new and long-term relationships with global clients.
- Persuasiveness, tenacity and enthusiasm
- Experience of communicating with C-level executives
- A target-driven focus
- Team management
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not recommend them to us!
You could receive £350 worth of vouchers upon a successful placement on a permanent basis.
Please note, due to the volume of responses we receive, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, then on this occasion your CV was unsuccessful.