I am currently seeking a candidate for an exciting client accounts role within a well respected Estate Agency based in South West London. They are currently experiencing rapid growth within the business, meaning their lettings portfolio continues to grow.
They are therefore looking for somebody to focus on looking after the accounts for the business, coordinating with landlords and tenants on behalf of the business. The role includes the following duties:
- Processing and allocating payments and rents
- Creating NRL tax returns for non-UK based landlords
- Producing income and expenditure reports for landlords
- Chasing tenant arrears
- General administration duties within the office
The role will be reporting directly in to the Company Director on a regular base and will involve liaising with figures both internally (colleagues) and externally (landlords, tenants and the external accountant).
In terms of the business they are an ambitious business and are seeking a like-minded candidate to join the business who shares the same values and work ethic. The office environment is hard-working but fun at the same time and they will be looking for somebody with the following experience.
- Background in accounts within property is ideal
- Property experience is preferred, a passion for property is essential
- CFP Winman experience is strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills is key for the role
If this sounds like the type of business that you would like to be a part of and believe you would be an asset to the company then apply now. Alternatively, call Joseph Morris at Deverell Smith on to find out more information about this opportunity.