Finance Business Partner, Contract, £50,000+
Are you an experienced Finance Business Partner looking to move into a progressive finance function? Trace are currently recruiting alongside a thriving Marketing based organisation for this newly created 6 month contract. This role is essential in enabling departmental heads to understand their financial performance driving key decision making within the business.
Roles and responsibilities include the following
- Preparation of financial budgets across the organisation foreseeing any potential financial risk from detailed analysis
- Business partnering across the organisation dealing daily with senior departmental heads
- Challenging and educating non finance decision makers within the organisation ensuring clarity of financial information at all times
- Delivering business cases in a informative, timely and user friendly manner
- Preparing and reporting detailed financial information relating to the UK side of the organisation.
- Presentation of insightful financial information in regular meetings
- Being challenged by senior stakeholders within the business on the financial information provided
- Process improvement resulting in advanced efficiencies within financial reporting
To be successful within the role you’ll be/have
- An air of authority in order to deal with senior stakeholders within the organisation
- Immediately available/short notice period
- A Qualified Accountant/Finalist (ACA, ACCA, CIMA/CIPFA)
- Comfortable coaching and mentoring junior members of the team
- Strong experience of process improvements
- Commercially minded
For further information on this new role please contact Jen McMurray on the attached details.
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company - through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.