Senior Accountant with a Professional Accountancy Practice
I am looking for a Senior Accountant with experience gained within Professional Practice accountancy. You should have worked as a Senior Accountant with firms of accountants with sole traders, partnerships and limited companies from a diverse range of industries. We are looking for people who want to make a real difference to the future of their clients, people who enjoy client interaction and who are able to deliver to deadlines. You should be studying towards or qualified in the ACA or ACCA qualification(s). You will receive a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your level of experience and qualification.
As a Senior Accountant you will:
- Prepare year end accounts for a range of clients.
- Prepare Management accounts for a varied client portfolio.
- Complete personal and corporation tax computations and returns.
- Assist the Manager with ad hoc project work for clients
- Identify business devlopment opportunities
- Liaise with clients regarding their accounts and queries
- Advise clients on efficiency gains
- Mentoring trainees and help them with queries
Rekroot (UK) ltd is a specialist recruitment business operating in the Professional Practice Accounting sector and I cannot consider applicants without previous and recent experience of such. Please contact me to discuss the full range of roles available with accountancy firms in your area. I am interested in speaking with you if you have previous experience within Professional Practice as Accounts Trainee, Accounts Semi Senior, Senior Accountant, Audit Semi Senior, Audit Senior, Tax Semi Senior, Tax Senior, Bookkeeper, Payroller or Client Manager and are studying or qualified in AAT, ACA, ACCA, ATT or CTA.