Nashrock Insurance Recruitment are delighted to be working on behalf of a highly reputable Syndicate, whom are seeking an articulate Claims Adjuster / Operations with a minimum of 2 years experience to join their expanding team.
The role will involve:
• Hold responsibility for a portfolio of Property & Casualty Binder claims on a cradle to grave basis with an element of complexity
• Acquiring a strong focus on Binding Authorities, Home Owners, Small Commercial, First & Third Party Liability, Mid High Net worth and Product Risk
• Efficiently monitor and improve claims processes throughout the division with a strong emphasis on prompt delivery and analysis
• Composing feedback and managing information for senior management; whilst holding the ability to confidently report on information individually and also in board meetings on a regular basis
• Develop new and enhance existing relationships with Underwriters, Brokers, Legal Professionals, and Colleagues at all levels. Whilst being prepared to travel internationally, (excluding the US) on a frequent basis
• Confidently holding responsibility as the main point of contact for technical issues implemented throughout the Claims arena
• Ensuring due diligence and competency is adhered to by all members of the function
• Possess strong leadership skills
• Along with prominent attention to detail ensuring claims schedules, contractual terms, bordereaux’s and wordings are processed accurately and compliantly
• Assist with the application of claims Loss Funds, and implement procedure
• Enabling all compliance and regulatory guidelines are in place and that all emerging risks are reported and prevented
To be successful for this position you must
Possess excellent organisation, written and verbal communication skills, holding the ability to engage with both internal and external third parties at all levels with the desire to develop and flourish the Claims Operations division.