Business Intelligence Analyst - Fraud
The Business Intelligence Analyst will lead the analytical arm of the fraud prevention department within a global ride-sharing app. The aim to minimise losses and customer friction and maximising acceptance rate.
- Analyse users, rides and payments data to find fraud patterns and anomalies.
- Analyse payments with the various acquirers and route transactions accordingly to maximise acceptance rates at the minimum cost.
- Suggest and implement new measures to counter fraud: tools, rules, procedures, fraud rings detection, analysis etc.
- Serve as focal point for all fraud and payments reporting and analysis matters.
- Analyse user journey around payments and fraud to ensure minimum friction to the customer and minimum drop-off.
- Work closely with the global fraud operations manager and transaction monitoring team.
- Accountable for meeting fraud and payments KPIs.
- Work with collaboration with other departments and units to solve fraud, payments service concerns to the best outcome for the business.
- 3 years minimum of working in a Fraud team
- Experience in building machine learning models
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Strong SQL knowledge.
- Experience in building statistical models.
- Experience in finance / payments/ Fraud.
- Ability to perform under pressure in fast pace changing environment. Flexible thinking and ability to adjust and find solutions.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage and prioritize people and tasks
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in the 'on-demand’ online industry - advantage.