Web Developer (PHP)
A Wimbledon based Marketing Agency is seeking a bright and enthusiastic PHP developer to join our Web team, to work on new builds and to maintain existing sites.
Successful applicant will work with the directors in planning proposal documents for websites and joining them in client meetings to discuss upcoming projects. Please note there will be occassional client facing work.
Would suit someone who can integrate with a young team, work to tight deadlines and represent the company in a professional manner.
General requirements for the role:
- Essential knowledge of PHP and MySQL databases within Windows/Apache environments, classic asp
- Experience of WordPress and other content management solutions advantageous
- Domain name management / website hosting configuration for current and new client websites
- Experience of setting up and configuring Google Analytics / Social Media accounts / eCard build and deployment would also be a bonus
- Presentable and able to represent the company with clients, either over the telephone or in person
- Reliability, attention to detail, and the ability to work solo and as part of a team
The position offers a great opportunity to develop and work as part of a friendly, young, dynamic team.