Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Graduate Quantity Surveyor - N E London - Top Tier Civil Engineering Contractor!
Are you a Graduate Quantity Surveyor looking for your first big break in Civil Engineering? We have a great opportunity for you to join one of the biggest Civil Engineering Contractors!
Employed as a graduate quantity surveyor, your duties will increase as your training progresses. You will begin assisting with:
- Commercial reporting
- The preparation of Valuations/Applications for Payment
- The preparation of Cost Reports to the Client
- The preparation and management of subcontract and material procurement schedules.
- The administration of subcontractor/supplier accounts
- Contract administration, including change management and maintain associated registers.
I am looking for high quality candidates who will need to demonstrate the following:
- A genuine pursuit of a career in quantity surveying/civil engineering (this could be work experience, work placement year during degree, shadowing, relevant qualifications etc)
- A positive, enthusiastic, sociable and determined demeanour
- Understanding of the basic principles of civil engineering quantity surveying i.e. what are NEC contracts?
- A degree or HNC in Quantity Surveying
- IT literacy
- A positive reference from a relevant source i.e. a civil engineering contractor you have worked for
The company you will be working for are one of the biggest civil engineering contractors in the world who operate in the Rail, Highways, Power, Water, Nuclear and Oil & Gas industry. Working in the rail sector they have a large order book and are arguably one of the best contractors to work for.
To apply to this amazing opportunity, or if you require more information, please send your CV to me, or call on .
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.