ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER Position for premium technology/tobacco brand, London
We are on the hunt for an experienced Assistant Store Manager to work in our new store in Central London. We are searching for someone who is confident at working along side our store manager in leading a team of people, experienced in the day-to-day running of a retail store, and who is interested in working for the launch of a new and exciting brand that has launched in the UK, after previous success globally.
Ideally, you will be proficient with technology, an excellent communicator and possess a natural flair for exceptional customer service. Our ideal candidate would have an active interest in the Fast Moving Consumer Market and it would be desirable - yet not essential - for you to have an interest in the tobacco industry. You must have strong business acumen and have experience of increasing turnover in your current/previous roles.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a target-driven individual to join an amazing brand and for one of the world’s largest tobacco companies.
It is essential that you can show you have history in leading by example and can manage a team of staff in a retail environment. You should be empathetic towards people’s needs - be it staff or consumers - and be a natural motivator and team builder, by setting and communicating standards across the store.
Your main duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and motivate store staff, ensuring KPIs are being met
- Organise staff rotas and staff rotation within store space
- Conduct stock and cash reconciliations daily
- Order stock via the account team
- Provide detailed reports to account team and clients when required
- Conduct diagnostics on device returns and process accordingly
- Manage store security
- Conduct regular appraisals, job reviews and staff training
- Implement discretionary performance rewards and conduct disciplinaries when required
If you feel you meet the criteria for the above role, do not hesitate to apply now for an immediate interview.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note: Due to a high response of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.